Sunday 25 April 2010

Surfer on a big wave

Guys out there, I owe an explanation to you! There have been so many things recently... First, about a month ago, I got a call for an interview from a Hotel, the things seemed to go on the right way at the farm where I worked before, and above all I got together with a woman. It looked like being at the top of a big wave which gives you a lot pleasure and you just feel being the right path on!

But within a week I got into a big turbulent current that threw and pushed me down. Nobody called me back after the job interview, so far; at the farm, there was a disaster, because the institute that represented our interest just swopped over the farmer, and finally I got a very polite message from representative of the institute, which sounds in properly translated English like this, hey guys, if you don’t like what you got, go back to your fucking home! I must repeat that the message was wrapped up into the most polite sentences I’ve ever read!

Eventually I and the woman broke up owing to ghosts in the hotel and in her head as well. I’ve written a couple of posts on the blog, but I always slept a day before I load them up. It was good decision, because they were full of emotions, anger and were too personal as well, that weren’t your business guys :-).

Well, I felt everything so perfect a month ago that I knew it can’t be so. And I wasn’t surprised when the doings turned into bad. When you feel you ride the perfect wave but another break just smashes you down. What can you do this time? If you can't grab your board, lose your body, it makes you faster out of the turbulence, and look for the next wave. Guys, I’ve been standing on the next wave. It’s not my previous Hungarian attitude, isn’t it?! Why? I’ll tell you very soon! Promise!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment